Level 1 Paragliding Course
This is your first exciting step towards becoming a quality pilot in full control. Equipment Is provided so come join the fun.
Paragliding (PG) Student PG1
Fly solo from day one!
This is the first step in your exciting journey toward becoming a safe and competent Paragliding pilot.
This is a great way to be introduced to flying without needing to purchase gear.
You will learn about:
- paraglider, harness care and maintenance
- weather basics
- launch and flight risk assessment
- log book requirements
- ground handle your glider
- launch and fly your glider
And above all, making good decisions on when to fly and when not fly.
During the PG1 course you get to launch your glider solo - staying on the ground initially and then progressing to short flights off a low site.
This foundation course is comprehensive and vital to your safety and enjoyment.
PG1 Details and Price
What practical things do I get to do during PG1?
- Ground handling learning reverse & frontal launch techniques (logged)
- Tandem flight with instructor, if required
- 6 short top to bottom solo flights or equivalent soaring flight on radio with instructor
Equipment is provided for PG1.
This is an introduction course to paragliding no refunds will be given for this course.
When you are nearing completion of PG1 and moving onto PG2 you can purchase a new package with everything you need. We also provide long term finance through Q Card.